Thai Yoga Massage - Milton Keynes
Thai Yoga Massage is part of the Traditional Thai Medicine. It is an ancient form of healing art, traditionally practised and taught in the temples of Thailand. It is sometimes referred to as passive yoga, as the therapist takes the client through a series of yoga stretches, while also applying pressure to the body. The therapist uses her feet, hands, elbows and knees in order to stimulate the blood flow and release tensions and blockages.
This treatment is also believed to effect the flow of energy along the energy channels of the body which are known as Sen lines.
This wonderful form of bodywork combines acupressure massage with the beautiful and effective stretches of yoga. The aim is to promote physical and emotional health, restoring balance and energising the body.
During the treatment the client must wear comfortable and loose clothing. The client can arrive in suitable outfit or can bring one to change into for the duration of the treatment.
Physical Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
- Improves circulation as well as promoting healthy blood pressure.
- Releases tensions and stress.
- Increase flexibility and mobility.
- Can also improve posture.
- Helps to relief aches and pains.
Mental/Emotional Benefits of Thai Yoga Massage:
- Promotes emotional balance and mental clarity.
- Has a deep calming effect on the mind.
- Reduces stress and anxiety, also improves states of depression.
- Promotes a general sense of well-being and tranquillity.
Treat yourself today
We have two ways to book an appointment. You can either send a text message to 07407 040052 for a call back, call us on 01908 320171 or use our handy and secure online booking system.